Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My bedroom

Our bedroom is tiny.  I don't spend much time in it so I guess I don't really need a big room but the size did present a challenge when it came to placing furniture!  I arranged the room several ways before I decided to use trickery to make it look good.

 The curtains cover most of that wall and they hide the fact that the bed and window are not centered. The window is centered on the wall but the bed is centered on the usable wall space.  As you can see below, there is a door that has to be taken into consideration!



A soft gray is a sophisticated background for the cream/black color scheme.  I love the metallics throughout and always smile when I see the bright whimsical bench that is the pop of color I need.  Small spaces don't have to be boring!

0 comments:

Post a Comment