Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Image Challenge

I have the privilege of being a stay at home mom and I cherish this blessing.  But, I can get so caught up in the day to day happenings that I forget about doing the things I enjoy.  I am usually taking care of the house, playing soccer in the backyard or pretending to be Princess Leia while my boys defend the universe.  I quickly check facebook a couple times a day so I can tell myself I'm a good friend; I scan a couple blogs in a week so I can feel like I know what's going on in the design world; I watch 20 minutes of the news and pretend I'm informed.  But really, I think about my kids A LOT.  I probably talk about them way too much to other people, too!

 Last year I tried doing a craft challenge per week with Ironcraft and I really enjoyed it but lost all my steam after a month.  This year- apparently I get in a rut in the winter and feel the need to be creative- I am going to attempt an image challenge a day with June Steckler Art.  I'm not really a photographer and thankfully the challenge isn't just limited to photos.  I think it will be a great way to keep me feeling creative while I fold mountains of laundry!  Really, do the boys have to get so muddy every single day???  


March 1 challenge: Line


I'm pretty sure there are little creatures that live in this amazing looking tree that come out at night and pull out all the grass in the yard. 

1 comment: