Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Favorite things

"Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes, snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes..."

I love for every room to have a favorite thing.  They are the details in the room that just light up my face every single time I see them.  Right now, I am choosing glass knobs for the cabinet in my bathroom and have found some amazing knobs that are serious contenders to be my favorite thing for that room!


sweetheartgallery
This glass knob is classic and beautiful


Prismatic Spring Pull
anthropologie
Anthropolgie has amazing crushed glass coasters, too.  I love the color and texture of this one!


Out of the Blue Design Studios
This knob reminds me of all the glass paperweights my dad collects--  Dust Catchers is what my mom calls them!  This would be a great way to have the craftsmanship of the paperweights but on a smaller scale and maybe not so much dust.   


Personalized Vintage Map Drawer Pull Cabinet Knob - You Pick City
Daisy Mae Designs
These vintage map knobs are just too cool!  I could choose my current city or a city I feel particularly attached too.  Not sure if I would choose Budapest or Nashville.  A very personal detail no matter what your choice!

Tracy Glover

I could wear these as earrings!  They are so delicate and would be such an understated amazing little detail to add to the room.

Favorite things don't have to cost a fortune and are a great way to inject personality and joy to your home!  I'll take pictures of my favorites throughout the house and do another post.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment